Recipe: Fruit Infused Water
I have to admit that I am terrible at staying hydrated. Just ask that nice paramedic that had to carry me off to the ER after a particularly ill-planned training run.
I know it’s important but I find myself neglecting that plain cup of ice water that sits on my desk. I’m much more likely to get my daily water intake to a respectable level when I add some fresh lemon or a few drops of peppermint oil.
I'll bet your pup wouldn't mind a little water bowl upgrade either.
Cucumber, Blackberry, and Mint Infused Water
- Fill your pitcher with filtered water
- Add a handful of washed organic blackberries
- Wash and chop a small cucumber (or half of a large one) into coin shaped disks and add them to your pitcher.
- Add 5+ mint leaves
- Let set for about an hour
- When serving to your dog, fill their water bowl with just the infused water to avoid choking.