Photo Sessions: Choosing Your Location
Let’s start with one easy piece of advice: Any location is the perfect location for your session if everyone is safe and having themselves a good ol’ time. There is no right or wrong choice.
Oh that narrows it down
Ok ok, I do have my fav locations (hello Morven Park) but ask yourself where you – and definitely your dog – like to spend time.
You want your images to capture your unique life. You may spend your weekdays in a professional job but when you kick back with your dog and you wrap yourselves in the glory of downtime, where do you spend it?
- Do you have a favorite park?
- Does your dog have a favorite DC food truck vendor that always sneaks him bits of hot dogs?
- Do you spend your weekends lounging on the grass at your favorite winery or brewery?
- Would you prefer a specific color background for your wall art?
I have a location, now when do we go?
Your session timing can be anything that gets the look you’d love!
- a Spring or Summer session with flowers in bloom
- an Autumn session with pumpkins + leaves + apple cider
- a Winter session with coats and mittens and maybe even some snow
It’s entirely up to you! I’m always happy to offers ideas and suggestions so feel free to drop me a line.
Do you have that perfect session location in mind? See my available dates right HERE.